Friday, January 29, 2010

Click!

Today I feel immense, powerful, happy, oriented. I would take the last brownie off the plate because I feel I deserve it as much as anyone. I feel that good.

There is no particular reason for this feeling. I haven't won the lottery (although, I bought a ticket last week just for fun and was hopeful), nor have I found a tenant or publisher. Really nothing has changed except my feelings. This is one of those good days.

Actually yesterday wasn't bad either. I'm on a roll here.

I felt something change the day before yesterday. A click into place. I've heard that click (snap)before and it's a good sound. It means something has been secured in my emotional self, something has been positively resolved, and it will be lasting. I love that click. I am sure it has to do with my good feeling.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment