Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well, let's see. So far so good. I have had three chemotherapy treatments and no particularly difficult side effects to deal with (other than the hair loss.)

I have walked and drank carrot juice most every day, ate lots of veges, and become more patient and less worried about anything. I thank that is quite good.

Time still speeds by at an incredible pace and I don't get done half of what I want to get done, but being more patient and less worried has made it easier to accept that fact. Finding time to read and meditate is my biggest challenge. It's not going too well, but I am working at it.

My favorite thing to do is be with people and that is going quite well. My brother and cousin were here for a long weekend and it was just wonderful having them close. I am so thankful they are in my life and take the time to visit little ole me.

I don't know if my decision to change doctors was the right one, but I figure that it was for reasons that are not yet clear and may never be clear so I am OK with that.

I wish I could be in DC with my grandbaby Zack and his Mommy and Daddy. They are going through a worst time than me. Little Zack needs to grow lungs fast so please send him your best lung growing thoughts and I am sure it will help. He has recently passed his original due date, weighing in at about 4 and 1/2 pounds and although he has been in the hospital for three months now, he is not expected to be home for at least another month or more. It is those darn lungs. So again, think Zack, DC, growing lungs and putting on weight, too.

Thank-you. I love you.

Jan

1 comment:

  1. I'm sending good vibes to both you and Zachary. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete