Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just so you know, I will update this blog every four days or so. I don't want to bore anyone just to hear myself talk, so to speak! This blog is intended to journal the upcoming road trip, so until then, I hope to be brief. (Although......no promises)

Thank-you to you who have signed on as followers of my blog. I like that. You make me feel good. Since I never followed a blog myself or blogged before, I think this is all really cool. I am learning.

I am currently at a point where I really don't know what to do next. How or what to prepare for. It's like when the computer freezes up and just won't do anything at all and all you can do is turn it off for a while and hope it works better when you turn it back on. It's like that. So all I can do right now is shut my brain down and hope it works better later! Imagine hearing a little shut down music. Click!

Jan

1 comment:

  1. Good to see a partial profile show up. You're gettin' there. How's the book?

    ReplyDelete